Me: Did you get boogies on you?
*So I wipe them up
Me: Are there more boogies in your nose?
Me: Do you want me to get them?
Me: Can I suck them out?
Here's some things that Carver's been up to lately...
- We've taken down the gate around our fireplace (please no criticism. it was a decision that took a lot of thought) and Carver LOVES helping Chris bring in firewood from the back deck. He'll stand a little ways away from the fire and put his hand up and say 'hot'. [so cute!]
- If we're sitting on the couch and Carver wants something he'll reach around you and pull you off the couch, grab your hand and pull you to the fridge, etc
- He still has a love obsession with Mickey Mouse and will say hi if he sees one in the store
- He doesn't cry anymore when we drop him off in the nursery [makes me sad :( ]
- Loves playing peek-a-boo
- He likes throwing things away for you... even if you didn't want them in the garbage. We've learned to check the garbages as we walk by them
- He's still in size 2 diapers, in 9-12mo clothes, and just moved up to size 5 shoes
- He is in love with Maggie (my mom's dog). He was ECSTATIC when we got to mom's tonight and he saw Maggie!