Saturday, November 27, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 24-27


Day 24: I'm off by a day. This day was covered by the last thankfulness post

Day 25: I am thankful for friends. We went up to our friend's house for thankgiving and it was so much fun! Carver was letting everyone hold him (he's usually really shy at first... not today!) and climbing up and down and up and down the stairs. haha Yummy food too!

Day 26: I am thankful for Regence Blue Shield. We paid them for October right before we switched to a different company. So they sent us a check for that month. This meant that we were able to get [almost] everything on my list for Black Friday without using the credit card!!! Toe Touch!!!

Day 27: I am thankful for Chris. Carver decided to get up at 4:00am again and after an hour and a half of trying to get him to go back to sleep Chris got up with him and fed him breakfast so I could catch up on my sleep. I love you honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers