Sunday, November 7, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 6-7



Day 6: I am thankful that I started Christmas shopping early. It is so much easier, less stress, and (a little) easier on the wallet. I found the book, "Twas the Night Before Christmas" at Costco for only $10 hardbound! And I also got part of Alea's Christmas present. I seriously sit down in like, September and make a list of what I'm going to get everyone and then when I see it on sale I pick it up. That way we're not scrambling right before Christmas and putting everything on the credit card.

Day 7: I'm thankful Carver is ok. He's been sleeping in the bed with us since we've been at Jena and Moktar's and I laid him down last night. A couple hours later we heard a thump and SCREAMING! Carver had rolled OVER the pillows I put around him to prevent this from happening and rolled OFF the bed!!!!! He's got a nice goose egg and a little rug burn where he hit the floor but he's no worse for the wear. Thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers