Here's a few things going on in the life of Carver...
- He can sign: please, thank you and more (only sometimes on this one)
- He is eating all 'big boy' food with occasional baby food mixed in. I still have a bunch of baby food in the freezer and I'm trying to get rid of it.
- HE'S WALKING!!!!! He walks everywhere now! But mainly at home. He's too shy to do it in public.
- He loves blueberries and bananas. He ate 2 whole bananas for lunch today!
- He has... count them... NINE teeth!!! The front 4 on the top and bottom and 1 MOLAR! Two more molars will probably make their appearances by the end of this weekend.
- He likes to read a book while I change his diapers. (I should really get a picture of this.) It's a great way to keep him from wiggling around.
- He loves to skype!!! Especially with Nana
- He's now in the toddler room at church.
- When he likes what he's eating, he'll say "mmm" after every bite.