Tuesday, November 16, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 13-16


Day 13 - I am thankful for my friend Mallorie. We are twins in some respect. We both love to craft, are addicted to Starbucks and are BIG Seahawks fans!!! For Mallorie's birthday I bought her a ticket to go to the Scrapbook Convention in Bellevue. It was today and SOOOOO much fun!!! We both spent less than we expected (me $60 and Mallorie around $65-70) and got some really cool ideas. We're definitely going back next year!

Day 14 - I am thankful that we've found a church that we love. There is NOTHING we don't like about it! And Carver is making friends in the nursery - to the point where he doesn't want to leave haha

Day 15 - I am thankful for my sister-in-law Kim. We became fast friends when Chris and I started dating. We can talk about anything and we both feel comfortable venting to each other. haha

Day 16 - I am thankful that Chris cut down all the trees around our house when he first bought this property. We had massive winds last night and our power went out. The winds were so strong that the tent/shed thing that covers our firewood blew over and broke into pieces.


Side note: We just had an earthquake!!! It was down in Mossy Rock (more towards Oregon) and it was a 3.5 and we definitely felt it here! It was only 10 miles deep so it wasn't very strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers