Friday, November 12, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 9-12


*Sorry for being so late on these. I had a lot to catch up on once we got home from being gone.

Day 9: I am thankful for the dollar section at Target. haha I found a couple PERFECT stocking stuffers when Carver and I were there picking up a prescription. I love when I find that perfect present for cheaper than I was originally going to spend.

Day 10: I am thankful I have a nail tech that I LOVE! She always makes my nails beautiful and its a couple hours to myself (appointment plus drive time to Silverdale and back). It's the right amount of time without being too long. I usually try to schedule my appointments so that Chris can watch Carver so everybody wins!

Day 11: I am thankful for all of those who are currently serving, or previously served, and their families. We are free because of you.

Day 12: I am thankful that it's FRIDAY!!!!! This week seemed to drag. And I'm going to the Scrapbook Expo tomorrow with Mallorie! We were originally going to go today but Mallorie got a new job so she couldn't take the day off.


What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE target! They have the best clearance isle's too if you haven't checked those out, it's even better deals than walmarts clearance.

    ReplyDelete

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers