Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness: Days 1 & 2


Last year I did a series where I posted something I was thankful for each day (I think I only got to 26 of the 30 days. oops!). Well I decided to do it again this year. Its a great way to take time to appreciate your life and the people around you.

Day 1: I am thankful for Chris being able to take 3 days off work (wednesday afternoon, thursday, friday and monday morning) so that we can have a mini vacation and go to Spokane for my best friend's daughter's 4th birthday. We don't get to see them very often and if I had my way, we would've gone a couple weeks ago.

Day 2: I am thankful for my MOMS group. I look forward to it every Tuesday morning. I love the little 'break' I get, Carver gets to play with his friends, and I get to know some pretty amazing ladies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers