Thursday, November 5, 2009

26 Days of Thankfulness: Days 3 & 4

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday because Chris was able to take today off work as well as friday so we got to come to my mom's house a day early! So here's two things I'm thankful for.

Day 3:
I'm thankful that we get to go to Ellensburg at least once a month. It's great to get away for a few days and I tend to miss it if we go too long between trips. Ellensburg will always be 'home' to me.

Day 4:
I'm thankful for my brothers. They are amazing men and I look up to them so much. I love how close we've become in the last few years. Its so fun to watch them interact with Carver. They're both going to be awesome dads some day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers