Wednesday, November 25, 2009

26 Days of Thankfulness: Day 25

Day 25: I am thankful that I have a sister-in-law that does hair. I was sick of my hair this morning to I texted Kim to see if she was busy. She had a cancellation right then so I headed over to her salon. I got a cut and color for.... free! That's one of the perks of being a family member of a hair stylist! I just pay for the product that she uses on me and that's only about $5-$10. I would never get my hair done if I had to pay full price. I am so blessed!

P.S. I have to add that I haven't had anything done to my hair since September of LAST YEAR!!!!! So I definitely desired getting my hair done today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers