Friday, November 20, 2009

26 Days of Thankfulness: Days 19 & 20

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday since I was working on getting pictures updated on here. So here's yesterday's and today's posts.

Day 19: I am thankful for Chris. He has taken over the cooking ever since I got pregnant. Well last night he came and told me that dinner was ready. He'd set the table (we usually eat in front of the tv) with our salads and glasses of wine with our dinner warming in the oven. He doesn't make very complicated dinners (he had bagel bites and I had soup haha) but I really appreciate him willing to cook and that he actually enjoys it. Love you honey!

Day 20: I'm thankful for my Papa (my mom's dad). He's had a lot of health problems. Chris, Carver, Mom and I went down to take him some furniture last weekend. He called me this morning to thank us and let us know that he really appreciated seeing us. I'm thankful that he's around to see Carver and I hope he sticks around for Carver to remember him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers