Thursday, June 25, 2009

First doctor appointment and the wonder of poop

Carver had his first doctor appt yesterday. He weighs 6lb 14oz now but that should be going back up since my milk came in monday. I was a little concerned that Carver hadn't pooped since Saturday morning but the Dr said that since he has pooped (6 times within 24hrs ofbeing born to be exact) that it obvious his system is working. Carver got the first round of his Hepititis B vaccine and we scheduled his circumcision for Friday morning.

Later in the day yesterday, Carver had a MASSIVE poop!!! I never thought I'd be so excited about poop. haha We had to give him a bath it was so bad. And then Chris and I both called our moms to tell them the good news. haha The wonders of being a parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers