Friday, June 5, 2009

Seriously!

First, I want to say that I had a very hormonal morning. Jake graduated HS last night and both boys left for Malibu this morning. Needless to say, the hormones took over.

Anyways, I had a Dr appt this morning. NO INTERNAL!!!! Given, they've never actually said that I'd be getting one at my previous appts but still... I thought I would've gotten one today. Oh well. I'm not too concerned about it. I got an ultrasound to make sure Carver is head down (he is!) and we checked fluid levels around him (good levels) and looked at his heart (beating away for his mommy). My uterus was measured and I'm right on schedule.

Now for the questions... (1) How big is he? - 6.5lbs and will probably be 7.5lbs when I deliver (this was how much I weighed when I was born); (2) Do you (the dr) think I'll be early/late? - hard to say, aka my size has no relevence to when I'll deliver.Oh... and I gained... 3lbs this week... yes I said 'week'. I was trying to gain weight since I hadn't gained any in the two previous weeks.

Hopefully Chris will be able to go to my next appt with me. He's been swamped with work and hasn't been able to take time off to come to my appts with me. I'd rather him make money than come to a 15min appt with me but it'd still be nice to have him there. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers