Wednesday, August 26, 2009

9wk old doctor appointment

Carver had his 2 month appt last friday (the 21st). He weighs 9lb 3oz - which is about how big Jake was when be was born! The doctor said that he's really healthy and strong. Carver got his first round of vaccines. He did really good and only cried a little! We go back in a month to check his weight. Until then, he'll keep eating, pooping, and growing.

In other news... Carver is responding more to people and showing off his adorable smile. I still have yet to capture it on camera. He coos every once in a while and it's mostly for me. By the time I call Chris over, Carver's stopped talking. :(

I'm in the process of putting the necklaces and bracelets that I've made onto a website (etsy.com) that is like Ebay but they aren't auctions and everything on the site must be handmade. The address for my shop is: christana08.etsy.com Check it out and let me know what you think. You can add comments at the end of all of my posts on here.

Well I better go. Carver's talking to me. :) Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers