Saturday, August 1, 2009

Post-Delivery Appointment... and update

I had my 6 week postpartum appointment on Monday. I was curious to see how much I weighed since I hadn't weighed myself since delivery. I weighed 102lbs! At my final prenatal appt I was 122lbs so I was pretty pumped. The dr said that my uterus was back in shape and gave me a prescription for birth control as well as schedule an appt for a pap smear in November. Yea!

I feel back to my pre-pregnant self but it was nice to hear it from the dr.

In other news, Carver is so strong that he has made nursing painful (he cracked my nipples) so I've been pumping bottles for him. It can get very frustrating since he's usually pretty fussy while I'm pumping. It also is a lot more time consuming.

Today was the first day that I went somewhere without Carver. I had a nail appt so Carver hung out with daddy. Chris only caled me twice - and that was to ask where the pacifier and bottle nipple were. Other than that, I'm assuming that everything went ok. :)

Well that's it for now. As soon as Carver goes to sleep I'll post some pictures from the last couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers