Friday, September 4, 2009

Fair and Rodeo!!!

This weekend is the annual fair and rodeo in Ellensburg... as well as Chris's birthday. We always spend the weekend in Ellensburg and this year is no different.

Carver's growing so much. He's smiling and cooing more and more. Its a kick just watching him talk to you. :) I got some pretty cute pictures of him talking and I'll try to get them up here this weekend. I'll most likely have some fun ones from this weekend too. I really wanted to find some cowboy clothes for Carver to wear to the fair but the smallest I could find was 6mo. :( I found some really cute Wrangler diaper covers for next year though.

I'll let you know how the weekend goes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers