Thursday, May 28, 2009

36 weeks

Here's a couple new belly shots... and showing off my camera :)




I can't believe it's already been 36 weeks... with only 4 weeks to go! Time seems to have flown by over the last 9 months. I go to the dr tomorrow for my first internal exam and he'll be checking for Group B Strep (NOT looking forward to that). He'll check to see if I've started dilating and he'll also let me know if he's comfortable letting me go to Ellensburg for the weekend. I'm hoping and praying that we'll get to go since it'll be the last time that I'll get to see the boys (they're leaving for Malibu on the 7th) before Carver comes.

Here's what's going on with the lil monkey:
Baby's skin is getting smooth and soft, his gums are rigid, his liver and kidneys are in working order, and his circulation and immune system are basically good to go. His lungs are the only organs that still need to fully mature, but every day he gets a little closer to breathing on his own.

How far along? 36wks 0 days
Total weight gain/loss: up 22lbs as of my appt 2 weeks ago. I go in tomorrow
Maternity clothes? tops are getting shorter but there's no sense in buying more now. On to nursing tops!
Stretch marks? nothing new... just the couple on my left hip
Sleep: not much... definitely getting more uncomfortable
Best moment this week: buying some necessities off the registry with completion coupons and gift cards; getting the carseat in the car!
Movement: nonstop! He's running out of room
Food cravings: strawberries and water
Gender: Still a boy
Labor Signs: braxton hicks and nesting
Belly Button in or out? still hasn't popped!
What I miss: shaving my legs without acrobatics
What I am looking forward to: dr's appt tomorrow and *hopefully* going to ellensburg for the weekend
Weekly Wisdom: relax while you still can
Milestones: Almost done with the birth announcements!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers