Thursday, May 7, 2009

33 weeks

How far along? 33wks 0 days
Total weight gain/loss: up 22lbs as of my appt 2 weeks ago. I go back in on monday
Maternity clothes? I got 6 new tops (2 short sleeved, and 4 tanks) the other day. I was getting bored wearing the same few tops over and over again
Stretch marks? nothing new
Sleep: not much... i know that I sleep but i keep waking up
Best moment this week: going to the cabin last weekend for our anniversary; getting my camera and Chris's BBQ
Movement: nonstop! He's always moving something. Last night, he'd stick his foot out and as soon as I'd touch it, he'd move it, This went on for about 5min and was like he was playing a game with me :)
Food cravings: fruit
Gender: Still a boy
Labor Signs: braxton hicks, have been nesting all day today
Belly Button in or out? slowly starting to pop
What I miss: sleeping comfortably
What I am looking forward to: my birthday tomorrow, shower saturday and mothers day on sunday! what a weekend!
Weekly Wisdom: You still have 7wks. You don't have to finish ALL of your projects right this second... even though it would be nice
Milestones: Being married for a year, turning 24yrs old, first mothers day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers