Friday, April 3, 2009

28 weeks

There's not much new to report on. Carver's been really active the last couple days. I've been forced to sleep on my left side... Carver wakes up if I lay on my right side. This reeks havoc on my back but its worth it to get a couple more hours of sleep.

We got the confirmation of registration for our birthing class. Our class is going to be at the new hospital in Gig Harbor. It just opened on March 17th and it's supposed to be incredible. They aren't set up for deliveries yet so we'll be delivering in Tacoma. Hopefully, by the time we decide to have another kid, we'll be able to deliver in Gig Harbor.

A friend of mine has offered to take some maternity pictures for us so we're going to do that Sunday afternoon. It should be really fun and we're looking forward to it. Thanks Mallorie!!!


How far along?
28wks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: up about 15lbs (I'm not weighing myself at home... so we'll have to wait until my next appt to see how much I've gained)
Maternity clothes? yep... so comfy!
Stretch marks? nothing new since last week
Sleep: not much
Best moment this week: hanging out with Chris's sisters and their husbands last night!
Movement: a lot!!! we've got the smallest addition to Cody's bboy crew
Food cravings: snapple and donuts
Gender: Still a boy
Labor Signs: I'm suspicious of having braxton hicks but not positive thats what they are.
Belly Button in or out? still hasn't popped out.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, El Pueblito margaritas
What I am looking forward to: Maternity pictures, Gestational Diabetes test in a couple weeks, blood draws (can you tell I'm being sarcastic?)
Weekly Wisdom: Now is the time to indulge yourself... it'll be hard once the little monkey arrives
Milestones: I designed the birth announcements and thank you cards today... now all I need to do is buy some stuff at JoAnns/Michaels to get started on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers