Friday, April 10, 2009

I'm in an abusive relationship...




... with my son!

Wednesday morning at 1:15am I woke up and had really bad pain in my left ribs. It hurt to move, so I pretty much sat in bed all night not able to sleep. I talked to the nurse at my Dr's office and she's pretty sure that, since I have a small frame, that Carver bruised one of my ribs. She said there's not much I can do for the pain but I'm feeling a lot better now. It only hurts when I twist my frame now. However, I'm still trying to catch up on all the sleep that I missed.

On another note, we're heading over to Ellensburg today to spend the weekend with my mom and brothers. We're also going over next weekend for my shower! I'm so excited. Its going to be so much fun.

Well, that's it now. I need to clean the house and pack before Chris gets home from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers