Thursday, March 26, 2009

Found this on another blog...

How far along? 27wks, 0 days
Total weight gain/loss: up 15lbs (still on the low end of what's average)
Maternity clothes? Tops, but I just got my first set of mat. jeans (Thanks mom!!!)
Stretch marks? A couple on the sides of my hips - they can be covered with a swimsuit
Sleep: Not much lately. Carver wakes up if I switch to my right side. So I'm stuck laying on my left side ALL NIGHT LONG! This leads to a sore back.
Best moment this week: Sent in registration for our childbirth class, *hopefully* buying our crib mattress (Thanks Gramma Pat for buying it for us!)
Movement: More rolling than kicking. Still getting hiccups every day.
Food cravings: donuts
Gender: Still a boy
Labor Signs: none yet thankfully
Belly Button in or out? flat and shallow. Suspicious that it will pop out soon.
What I miss: El Pueblito margaritas
What I am looking forward to: Gestational Diabetes test in a couple weeks, blood draws (can you tell I'm being sarcastic?)
Weekly Wisdom: If your house is dirty, get used to it. You won't have time soon anyway
Milestones: Officially being in my 3rd - and final - trimester

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers