Saturday, March 10, 2012

36 Weeks

Here's my stats. We're getting close to the end. :(
  • How far along? 36w 1d.
  • Total weight gain: 26 lbs. as of last week.
  • Maternity clothes? Yes... I've finally broken down and pulled out my maternity jeans. I hate the full panel but need the change from yoga pants and leggings
  • Stretch marks? yes :( right around my belly button. I never got them with Carver so this makes me sad.
  • Sleep: Pretty good! I get up between 3 & 4am to go to the bathroom and Carver gets in bed with us between 5-6:30am. Then I can't go back to sleep.
  • Best moment this week: Still being pregnant!
  • Miss Anything? Summer haha An El Pueblito margarita.
  • Movement: Tons :) He's getting a LOT stronger in his movements
  • Food cravings: food in general
  • Food aversions: carrots
  • Gender: Boy.
  • Labor Signs: braxton hicks. I've been bad about my water so that's probably the reason for them. I never got them with Carver
  • Symptoms: just a huge belly!
  • Belly Button in or out? Out.
  • Wedding rings on or off? On.
  • Looking forward to: having Chris home for the weekend so I can lay low; Dr appt on Thursday where we'll hopefully be able to schedule an induction for the 26th (Say prayers that that is possible!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers