Sunday, February 5, 2012

31 Weeks

Ummm... I've grown haha Here's my stats for this week.



  • How far along are you? 31 weeks

  • Total weight gain: up 23lbs, I'm kinda freaking out. I only gained 26lbs with Carver. I know, I shouldn't complain but I've still got 6-7wks left.

  • How big is baby?: I'm going to see if I can get an ultrasound at my next appt (on Thursday) and see how big he is.

  • Maternity clothes: yoga pants, leggings and tops.

  • Stretch marks?: No new ones.

  • Sleep?: The last few nights I've had a hard time sleeping - because I'm simply not tired. It sucks.

  • Best moment this week?: Getting to meet my new nephew! He'll be 3wks old tomorrow and we had his baby shower on Saturday. :)

  • Movement?: Pretty consist - in the morning between 7-8am while I'm still in bed, and then in the evenings. He moves throughout the day but those times are when he's most active.

  • Food cravings?: Mexican and fruit. Noah LOVES them!!!

  • Food aversions?:Carrots.

  • Labor signs?: nope. Thankfully!

  • Belly button in or out?: either getting smaller or pokes out depending on where Noah is.

  • What I miss: my Dr Pepper and being able to crack my own back

  • What I'm looking forward to: getting my nails and toes done tomorrow :)

  • Milestone: we're getting closer to the end. that's about it.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Carver

    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

    Noah

    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers