Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Doctor appointment today

I had another doctor appointment today. It was my first internal exam - fun. I am currently NOT dilated at all (YAY!) and when I asked about inducing on March 26th (I'll get into that in a second) my Dr said that that could be possible as long as he's in town and everything goes according to plan. I go back in two weeks (March 15th) and we'll have a lot better idea of what's going on then.

The reason why I want to get to March 26th is that Cody flies in on Friday March 23rd for spring break and the 26th is that next Monday. I really really want Cody to be here for the birth and to be able to meet Noah.

As far as the stats go.... I'm currently up 26lbs. That's the total I gained when I was pregnant with Carver. That's a little hard for me to swallow. My blood pressure was a little up last appointment and this one (I didn't ask for the exact numbers) but the nurse didn't seem too concerned and she said she'd just keep an eye on it.

So prayer requests are:
*That I won't dilate anytime soon
*That it's possible to induce on March 26th
*That I can take it easy so as not to start any contractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers