Monday, November 14, 2011

Giving Thanks Days 11-14



Day 11: Two things today. First, I'm thankful for each and every person that has served this country and kept us free. Second, I'm thankful for yet another baby! My friend, Rachel, had her baby today via c-section. Welcome Tobin Oliver and congrats Rachel!!

Day 12: I'm thankful for my friend Mallorie. She's my crafting buddy and we always have so much fun together. We went to a scrapbook expo today and have a blast!!

Day 13: Today I'm thankful for Carver. He is such an easy-going kid. He didn't get a nap today and no one would've noticed! He did fall asleep at 5pm on the way home though haha

Day 14: Today I'm thankful for snuggling! Carver usually gets in our bed around 5am lately and then gets up with Chris around 645 to help him get ready for work and start the fire. Well today he fell back to sleep in our bed and didn't wake up until 7am and then continued to snuggle with me until 730 when he realized that Chris wasn't in bed with us. :( I just love how snuggle-y he is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers