Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Couple Halloween Pictures

Here's a couple pictures of our Halloween. I need to get the pictures of Carver in his costume off of Chris's iPhone so I'll post those once I figure out how to do that. :)

Carver was all excited to carve the pumpkin... but wouldn't touch the guts haha Chris wanted me to draw the sharpie lines back on so make it seem like he cut in the lines. He actually did pretty good!!

Monkey had to get in on the photo shoot!

Here's my bee costume for the MOMs group Halloween party the Saturday before Halloween. It's also a bump update picture. I'm 17wks in this picture.

I'm working on a 18wk update post that will go up tomorrow. I also have a bunch of old pictures (umm Labor day??) so that's one of my goals for this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers