Friday, November 4, 2011

18 week Update

Due Date: April 6, 2012
Weight Gain: Up about 9lbs
Symptoms: I have nights where I wish I could take the belly off but nothing too bad
What's different this time: I popped really early but have leveled out for now
Cravings: nothing major
Aversions: apples, but I'm slowly trying to get them back. I can have a slice or two, applesauce and apple juice so maybe I just can't have a whole apple at a time
Sleep: besides getting up to go to the bathroom, pretty good.
I am loving: feeling the baby move
I miss: not too much. feeling pretty good
I am looking forward to: finding out the sex in 2 weeks!!
I'm spazzing about: i'm almost half way through!!
Best thing about this week: It's just been a crazy week. Super busy
Milestones: almost halfway
Movement: it likes to lodge itself on one of my sides
It's a...: i'm expecting a boy but hoping for a girl :)
Exercise: what's that? haha
Diet: healthy foods. i'm sick of fast food - as if I actually at it that much haha
Other goals: Getting Carver to feel the baby :) *still!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers