Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Giving Thanks 5-8



Day 5: I am thankful for friends! That's it. :)

Day 6: I am thankful for a car that we can rely on. We've driven across the state 1.5times in the last 4 days. Plus driving around town a bunch. Can I just say I love my car? :)

Day 7: I am thankful for safety. Chris was hunting (alone) this morning and fell in the river. He's fine, a little cold but it kind of woke him up to why I ask him to not go alone. So he didn't hunt that long and came home, took a shower and then took a nap. haha

Day 8: I am thankful for babies!!! Two friends of mine (sisters-in-law) both had babies yesterday. They were both girls, both 20in, and BOTH 6lb 14.2oz!! How crazy is that?!? Congrats Erica and Kate! Memphis and Trevi and both beautiful and can't wait to meet them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers