Saturday, October 8, 2011

14 week stats

I forgot to add this to my post from this morning. So here it is...


Due Date:
April 6, 2012
Weight Gain: Up about 6lbs total (i think)
Symptoms: Not too many, I feel uncomfortable some nights
What's different this time: I'm showing more, I don't have the time to dwell on it as much, I haven't been nauseous nearly as much.
Cravings: not much
Aversions: apples, dang gas pains
Sleep: besides getting up to go to the bathroom, pretty good.
I am loving: almost getting to the point where it's obvious i'm pregnant
I miss: apples haha
I am looking forward to: finding out what we're having!
I'm spazzing about: how huge i feel
Best thing about this week: feeling little flutters
Milestones: 2nd trimester. it feels like it's going a lot faster now
Movement: little flutters every once in a while
It's a...: baby haha i don't feel like i have a guess on what it is.
Exercise: what's that? haha
Diet: whatever i can get in my mouth... current fav is greek yogurt YUM!!!
Other goals: drink more water. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers