Saturday, March 19, 2011

One step forward, two steps back

I finally got to the point where I was able to wear my contacts again. For some reason, right after we got married, it hurt to wear my contacts. Then I got pregnant and had Carver and didn't want the hassle. It was just easier to put my glasses on. Anyways, about a month ago I decided to try my contacts on and they didn't hurt! So,to be safe, I only wore them every other day to give my eyes a break.

Well now since I have allergies, and that makes my eyes itch and weep, I can't wear my contacts. It feel like all that build up of actually wearing my contacts was for nothing. I just hope that I won't slide back into just wearing my glasses all the time.

Ok, enough rambling from me. It's a beautiful day and mom is here. We're going to take the ferry to Seattle and go to the Aquarium. I can't wait to see Carver's face! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers