Sunday, March 13, 2011

Allergies

Chris and I have come to the conclusion that we are allergic to our house. Especially when it's raining because we have two persistent leaks that won't go away! We even put a tarp up on the roof to try to help until it dries out and Chris can get up on the roof again to search for the source. The funny thing is that I never had allergies before Chris bought our house.

Anyways, I'm positive it's the house because we're at my mom's right now and I feel fine! Chris, most likely, has a cold so he's still dealing with sinus problems. I just know that as soon as we get home it'll probably start up again.

As far as building goes, we're in the process of talking to banks and trying to get pre-approved for an in-course building loan. We want to make sure that we can get the loan before we start the permitting process. It's days like these where I just want our house to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers