Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Day of Spoiling!

Today has been an amazing day!

#1: Chris let me sleep in while he got Carver's breakfast and they watched a Mickey.

#2: Chris suggested soup, salad and bread sticks at Olive Garden. Um YES PLEASE!!!

#3: After lunch we walked the mall and got a coffee. Yum!

#4: I had a small gift for my cousin so we stopped in to see her at her work. Ummm, she works at Hello, Cupcake!!! I couldn't go in there and not get some delicious cupcakes to take home. :)

#5: Then we came home, got Carver down for a very late nap and I sat on the couch watching tv, eating a cupcake (Irish cream latte to be exact!) and catching up on my blog reading. Heavenly!

That's it so far. Time to figure out something for dinner.
Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers