Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bye Bye Mr Sand Man

The reason I have been MIA lately is because Carver has been sleeping a total of ONE HOUR a day! I desperately miss having two naps a day but I realize we must be in transition to only one nap. I just wish this one nap was longer than one hour! It's driving me NUTS!!!

I either have to have him take a shower with me and work when he's sleeping, or shower when he's down and possibly get a little work done. Either way, I don't get any 'me time'. Thankfully Chris has been around the house and will take Carver outside for awhile so I can get some crafting in! It's been a life saver!

Hopefully once we get into a routine, I'll have more time to blog. *fingers crossed* Say a prayer for my sanity!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I hated it when my kids dropped their second nap! Don't sweat the one hour thing, he may start sleeping longer again...Ashtyn has gone through many sleep phases and currently naps 2-3 hours a day.

    ReplyDelete

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers