Saturday, February 12, 2011

Schedules, Naps and Crafting

With this new schedule that we've gotten into, there hasn't been much to blog about.

Carver goes down for a nap mid-morning or after lunch. He's usually down for 1-2hrs (I continually pray for the 2hr nap days!). In the afternoons, Chris and Carver play/work outside and that gives me time to craft. It's been great having Chris home part day! Carver LOVES playing with Daddy.

Crafting is what's kept me sane. Some days are better than others but I need that 'me time' during the day. (During his nap, I have to be working.) If you want to see what I've been up to, click HERE.

We've been sticking close to home lately; just hanging out. We went to Ellensburg Last Sun-Mon because I had a dentist appointment Monday morning. That's about it! We're pretty boring right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers