- He's cutting his last eye tooth. It's been one of the hardest on him too. :( This means that he has all of his front teeth and his first set of molars.
- He just moved up to size 3 diapers
- He's in 12mo-18mo clothes. I just packed up his 9mo clothes last week
- He's become a little talker! We don't always know what he's saying but it's hilarious to listen to him.
- He loves the workbench he got for Christmas. But sometimes it ends up being used as a stove. Carver will get out all the pots and pans he can carry and will make us breakfast/lunch/dinner/snack/etc. He brings it up to you and expects you to eat it! :)
- He loves playing with his friends at church and MOMs group
- He loves being outside with Chris
- He feels that it's his personal job to bring wood from the back deck and set it by the fire. Sometimes we're amazed at how big a log he can carry!
- He's down to taking one nap a day, with a second thrown in some days as a gift to me :)
Have a great day!!!