Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Parasails and Boogers

My Gramma is in Hawaii right now and my aunt, uncle and cousins went to visit. Well, they talked her into going parasailing!!! Yep, you heard that right... PARASAILING!!! Way to go Gramma!

Carver's had a crusty nose lately (gross, I know) and he's been trying to pick them off. We were driving today and I looked back at him and he was picking his nose!!!! So I, of course, told him to stop and he stuck his finger in his mouth and ate it!!! YUCK! Hopefully that was a one-time thing.

That's about it for now. I'm going to try to post shorter posts like this to try to keep up on everything.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, no it's probably only the start to picking his nose. Mason does it all the time and occasionally sticks it in his nose, nasty!!

    ReplyDelete

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers