Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Our new love

Well, it's been a love for awhile but I have nothing else to blog about, so this is what you get. :)

My friend, Staci, introduced me to Play-A-Latte a few months ago and we fell instantly in love. It has a play area that is perfect for kids Carver's age, and then a cafe where moms can sit, enjoy a coffee and watch their kiddos play.

We've gone a couple times and Carver LOVES it! It's a great way to get out of the house and Carver can run and play as much as he wants.


**In no way was I reimbursed for this. It is purely my personal opinion.

1 comment:

  1. Have you checked out the Discovery village yet? I haven't been heard it's awesome

    ReplyDelete

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers