Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Love is...


Our power went out (for no reason, I might add) on Saturday evening. It wasn't quite dark yet so we decided to play a game with Chris's brother, since we were watching him for a few hours. As it was getting darker I looked over behind Josh, I saw this and had to snap a picture.

The frame holds 1 Corinthians 13: 4-7. It was read at our wedding and this calligraphy was done by a dear family friend that is a nationally renowned calligrapher. She is the one that did our wedding invitations, along with my parents wedding invites! It was such an honor that she volunteered to do this for us and I love her to death. Thanks Linda!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers