Saturday, August 21, 2010

The rest of the 13mo pictures

We went to Ellensburg last weekend (13th-15th). The Japanese students with the program my mom hosts were in town so we took one of the teachers to Leavenworth on Saturday. We stopped in Cashmere first to go to Aplets and Cotlets and then we had lunch at a little BBQ place nearby. Then we went to Leavenworth and walked through the shops. I, of course, forgot my camera so I didn't get any pictures. It was really hot (95+ degrees every day) so we stopped by the Wenatchee river after we were done walking through Leavenworth. Carver decided to SIT in the water so his clothes were soaked and I didn't bring a backup set. Carver didn't seem to mind. haha On the way home we stopped at a couple fruit stands but didn't buy anything.

Here's some pictures from the weekend. Mom's puppies are 3 weeks old in these pictures (4wks now).



I guess Carver's done playing :)

Actually touching the flies. So gross.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers