Thursday, August 19, 2010

Carver is 14 months old!!!!

I just realized that it's the 19th! Scary how time flies. I didn't do a 13mo post so I definitely wanted to do one today. Here's some changes in the life of Carver!

  • He is on the VERGE of walking. He'll stand up by himself but won't take a step. He'll "walk" from Chris to me but it's only one step and then he falls face first into my lap. haha
  • New words: Done is a big one. He's still saying the old ones (mama, dada, dog, bird, etc)
  • He can SIGN please! He just started this last friday on his own and he's so proud of himself!
  • He understands what we're saying more and more each day. It's amazing how fast he learns.
  • He's remembering what he's NOT supposed to play with and looks to me before he touches it haha
  • He's going in his potty about 1-2 times per week. Chris sets him on there while he's running the bath and he'll go. It's so incredibly cute! We're not officially in the potty training phase but it's fun to just set him on there and get him used to the idea.
  • He loves to color! We've drawn pictures for Chris, Nana, Uncle Cody, 'Auntie' Sarah, and me. Plus some random pictures. He's usually pretty good about keeping it to the paper too. :)
That's about it for now. I know I'm forgetting a couple things but this is good for now. Now, I'm going to go craft something before Carver wakes up from his nap. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers