Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm Alive!

We are alive and kicking. I just haven't had much to blog about lately. I have some pictures on my camera but Chris has been taking my camera to work to take pictures of job sites ever since his went kaput. So as soon as I can steal mine back, I'll have pictures for ya'll.

We were in Ellensburg last weekend and took a day trip up to Leavenworth. It was HOT but a lot of fun. If you've never been there, I highly recommend it, especially at Christmas time when the whole city is lit up. We also stopped by Cashmere to go to Aplets and Cotlets. I love their sour ones!!!

That's about it for now. Hopefully (fingers crossed!) I'll be able to upload pictures tonight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers