Friday, December 4, 2009

5 Month Old Pictures

Here's some pictures from this month. I would've uploaded them sooner but Carver didn't feel good for a couple days (mild fever and feeling uncomfortable... possibly teething) and then yesterday and today I haven't felt good (migraine and general crappyness caused by that). So here's a bunch of pictures. Carver's feeling better now so it's time to get him back on his feeding schedule. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We were at Chris's parents house. Carver and I woke up the next morning at 3:45am for a feeding and then to pick up Auntie Kim to go shopping! We got a lot of good deals and a major dent in our christmas shopping... and maybe one or two things for me. :)



my toy!

Carver's name in blocks and daddy's old wagon

Toes!

Naked baby!

I like sucking my fingers...

... and his thumb

My cousin Hunter

Mary

Cody took this one

Petting Kenya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers