Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Recap

As 2009 comes to a close here's a look back at the highlights over the year.

February
  • Finding out that we were going to have a healthy baby boy
  • Cody's dog, Midnight, died after being sick for a long time.

April
  • My Ellensburg Baby Shower. It's always nice to be reminded of the people that care for you.
  • My friend, Mallorie, took my maternity pictures and they turned out amazing!!! Thank you so much!

May
  • Our 1st Anniversary - we went to Chris's grandparents' cabin on Hood Canal for the weekend and it was so relaxing!
  • My birthday :)
  • My Gig Harbor Baby shower
  • My first Mothers Day!
June
  • Jake graduated from High School
  • Carver's birth (obviously!)
  • Chris's first Father's day - Carver was 1 day old!
  • My friend, Jena's, wedding. We were there in spirit since Carver was only 1 day old
July
  • Our friends, Josh and Emily, got married
  • My friend, Amanda, had her baby girl (Adrienne)
August
  • Cody came home after being gone all summer up at Malibu
September
  • Chris, Cody and my dad's birthdays
  • Friends, Tricia and Staci, gave birth to girls (Cora and Sadie, respectfully)
  • My grandma's dog (Scruffy) died after not feeling well for a few months
  • We found out that Kim, Holly and Ayami are pregnant!
October
  • Carver's first Halloween - he was a monkey (duh!)

November
  • Our 'niece' Alea turned 3 years old!
  • Thanksgiving!
December
  • We found out what Kim, Holly and Ayami were having! Kim & Holly are having boys and Ayami is having a girl!)
  • Christmas! - we got to have 4 christmases this year. One with Mom & the boys, one with just the 3 of us (we're starting a new tradition), one with the Garland family, and then the last one last night with the Hanson family!
It has definitely been an eventful year and I have a feeling that next year will be the same! Happy New Year everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers