Tuesday, March 17, 2009

26 Weeks




Carver LOVES rolling around in my belly. He does that more than he kicks. I'm feeling pretty good still. I have back pain and my sciatic nerve acts up every once in a while. Fun! We go to the doctor again on monday and it'll be interesting to see how much I've gained. Between my last two appts I gained 8lbs! and if the ParaMed lady's scale is accurate, I've already gained 6lbs since Feb 20th. We are getting life insurance so we had to have a ParaMed lady come to the house to do a basic workup (blood pressure, medical history and pee in a cup... oh what fun!).

The weather has been... interesting lately. Sunday morning we had 4inches of snow on the ground when we left for church. I love it, but it messes up Chris's work schedule. He's had to push some jobs off until next week because of the weather. So... he's installing a sprinkler system in part of our yard. :)

Jake's birthday is on Friday and he's turning the big 18!!! My little brother is growing up! :(

Thats about it for now. I need to get back to office work. ick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers