Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mothers Day

I know I've been a little MIA. I'll try to catch up the last couple weeks but first was Mothers Day.

I had an easier day than I thought I would. We went to church and then hung out at home. The boys took a nap and  when they woke up they made me some cards. The original plan was that I would run to JoAnns while they did that but that got lost in translation so they came with me. I was a little disappointed that I didn't get to go by myself but Chris needed to run to Fred Meyer so there was no point in going out twice. I realized I didn't get a card from Noah and was pretty frustrated (which I told Chris). Chris didn't understand why Noah would get me something since he's not here but then he realized that he didn't get me a Christmas present from Carver that first year. So from now on he won't forget to include Noah. :) All in all, it was a good day though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers