Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy {Late} Easter!

I meant to post yesterday but today works too, right?

Easter this year has a whole new meaning. I'm finding peace that because of Jesus' death and resurrection, I will get to see Noah again. I feel like Carver already has a good understanding of Easter because of Noah. Easter has always been special but Noah has made it even more special.

We had a couple egg hunts on Saturday and Carver got to use his tractor to hold all the eggs. Mom and Charlie went a little overboard and we probably had 50+ eggs in the back yard! Then Easter morning, Carver woke up to a bunch of presents from the bunny. I told my mom that I wanted Easter to be over the top this year, because of everything with Noah, and it definitely was. :) Now, he's insisting on having candy nonstop. It's actually been a worse fight than Halloween! Chris and I came out to the living room this morning and Carver was trying to shove as many mini M&Ms into his mouth as he could before we caught him. It's going to be an interesting day!

As far a Noah goes, I think I'm just sad that time is going by too fast. It's been 3 weeks today. I don't think I'll ever get used to the fact that my son is dead. Carver has helped a lot. He was saying Happy Easter yesterday morning and he shouted "Happy Easter Noah!!!" It melted my heart!

Wow! What a random post. My brain is all over the place right now and my coffee hasn't hit my system yet. Hopefully you understood something. haha

1 comment:

  1. A few days late too, but HAPPY EASTER! I'm so glad your day was over the top...and sunny! :) Hugs to you

    ReplyDelete

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers