Sunday, April 22, 2012

One Month...

... and a couple days.

The 19th was very anti-climatic. I was actually kind of guilty that I wasn't over emotional. I don't know if it's because we've had some family things going on that has taken our minds off of Noah or that we've just been grieving for so long that we didn't see this day as a sad one. Our bank bought us a tree and Chris picked it up that day (we picked a pear tree and then we bought another so that they could cross pollinate) and Chris and Carver planted it.

I had my 4 week post-delivery appointment on the 17th and I'm physically all healed. Dr Finley suggested we wait until I have had 3-4 cycles before we try to get pregnant again but he said that if we get pregnant before then, it's not a big deal. That made me feel a lot better than the 6 months he said while we were in the hospital.

I still have 16lbs to lose to get back to where I was when I got pregnant with Noah. I'm going to say 14lbs because I don't feel that that was a healthy weight for me. I have had a really hard time with the weight issue. I know that if Noah was here, I wouldn't have a problem with the extra weight. And the fact that I am not nursing doesn't help the weight come off either. It's a battle I knew I would have, but that doesn't make it any easier.

Once I get my camera out of the car and find the cables for it, I'll upload Noah's life announcements. They were so much fun to make and I love how they turned out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers