Saturday, December 17, 2011

I guess I should do an update

There hasn't been much to update on, hence why I haven't posted.

We've decided to go full term - or as full term as I'll let it go. I'm thinking that as soon as my cervix starts to thin and it's more favorable to induce, I'll ask my doctor about inducing. We would have to deliver in the next 3wks if we wanted to go now and that seems way too soon and as both Chris and my brother have said, we're not leaving room for God to work if we deliver now. I know that it's not going to be an easy road (today started out a little rough) but this increases our chances of a live birth and to be able to spend more time with this precious little boy.

Other than that, we've just been getting ready for Christmas. I'm making a lot of the presents this year so I've been super busy getting those done on time. I needed them to be done by today (my goal anyways) since we have a family Christmas with my mom's family today an I needed two presents finished for that. Actually one is for my mom's birthday tomorrow but still. So this next week should be a lot easier for me. :)

1 comment:

  1. I like your new blog layout! I am still praying for you and your family!! tagged you on my blog



AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers


AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers