Sunday, July 24, 2011

Farmers Market

I know I should've posted this before yesterday, and I had every intent to, but life got in the way.

I'm now officially doing the farmers market in Port Orchard!! I'm selling my cards, banners (i.e. It's a Girl, etc) and hair bow holders. I'm sharing a booth with a friend of mine that makes hair bows and I'm really excited for this new venture we're doing. :)

My first day was yesterday (my friend started a week early but I was at a wedding) and it was really fun. I didn't sell many cards but I wasn't expecting to the first day. Yesterday and next week will probably be just getting my name out there.

If you're in the Port Orchard area, come check us out! My name is A Caffeinated Crafter and my friend, Marita's, is 29:11.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers