Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sorry!

I've been slacking on updating... sorry! Let's see, what's happened since I last posted...

Three weeks ago, we had to drive down to Montecano to 'rescue' Chris's parents. They were taking their RV down to Ilwaco to go fishing for the weekend when the transmission light came on in their truck. So, we drove our truck down there and swapped vehicles with them. The 12-week pictures of Carver in his car seat were from this day. In all, we were in the car for 6 hours and Carver was pretty fussy towards the end. Poor guy!

On Sept 12th, my Grandma Pat's dog, Scruffy, died. She had been really sick and we're now thinking that she was a lot older than we all originally thought. Grandma took it really hard - Scruff was like a kid to her and they went everywhere together. Last weekend Grandma got a new puppy. She's a cockapoo that she named Abigail, 'Abby'. She came right up to Grandma and snuggled right in to Grandma's neck. She's adorable!!!! It was a hard decision to get another dog right away but Grandma was lonely without anone to talk to... and Abby should help with the healing process.

On Sept 13th, Kim (Chris's sister) found out that she is pregnant!!!!!! I'm so excited for them! I'm really glad that Carver will have a cousin close in age to play with. Last I heard, they were hoping for a boy. :) We figured that she'll be due mid-May so the cousins will be about a year apart. Perfect! Congrats you guys!!!! You'll be awesome parents!!!

Last weekend, mom and Vanessa Hill came over for the day. I had to drop my car off at the dealer for an oil change and 40,000 mile check up (wow!) so they picked us up there. from the dealer we went to see my aunt in the hospital. Karen had really bad stomach pain (to the point where she couldn't walk) so she went to the hospital and they did a bunch of tests. Turns out she has a cyst on her ovary. Anyways, after we saw Karen, we went to get Grandma's puppy! By the time we left there, it was time to pick up my car so we did that then we all went to our house. Vanessa hadn't been to our house so that was fun.

Oh!! Congrats go out to Matt & Tricia Berry who had a baby girl (Cora Elizabeth) on Sept 8th and Staci & Scott Jorgenson who had a girl (Sadie Lynn) on Sept 14th.

We're spending the weekend in Ellensburg right now. We met up with my dad and grandma friday night so they could see Carver. They hadn't seen him for awhile so thaat was nice. We went to Yakima today to go to a couple craft stores and I got some fun new toys. Mainly, a pink Bind-it-All. It makes spiral notebooks, and lots of other crafts and I can't wait to put it to use. I'll definitely be trying to figure out ways I can use it for Christmas presents. :)

Well I think that's it for now... well that's all I can remember. I'm going to hit the sack and hopefully get a few good hours of sleep before Carver gets hungry again. Night all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers