- He's in 3mo clothes now -except for a few onsies that are still newborn size.
- He loves to talk and coo. He trying to say mama and dada but can't quite get his mouth to move in the right direction.
- He's a drool machine and will soak your shirt if you let him. He loves to put his hands in his mouth which only amplifies the drool.
- In general, you don't have to worry about him peeing while you change his diaper. He hasn't sprayed anyone in a few months.
- He still fights going to sleep and gets pretty cranky when he's tired. But he loves to be held while mama bounces on the balance ball. He likes that a lot better than rocking in the rocking chair.
- He only wakes up 1-2 times during the night to eat. The 2nd time being around 6-7am. His feeding times have gone from 1hr to about 30-40min. which gives mama more time to get things done around the house.
- He loves to sit up and look around.
- He loves his activity mat and bumbo. He's started grabbing for the toys.
Monday, October 19, 2009
Happy 4 month birthday Carver!!!
I can't believe that Carver is 4 months old already!!! Seems like yesterday that we brought him home from the hospital (yes, I know that sounds cliched). He is so much bigger than when he was born. Here's some of the changes...